Yup, Because Of PC Culture, Males Have No More Balls. 😀😅😂🤣😈🤡🐰🐇🏀🏐🛫🛬

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Laval Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me that this Liberalism really has taken a toll. My Digital Host, David, and I can tell you how far it has gotten. Even gays, lesbians, and transgenders are noticing how regressively left it has gone. Now we see Bugs Bunny is speaking about it. Men WERE tougher back then with a lot of Cohones to fight in WWII. Now with the advent of Toxic Feminism, males are no longer men. They have turned REALLY wimpy. They even cry about having testies. What more can we say. Thankyouverymuch. 😀😅😂🤣😈🤡🐰🐇🏀🏐🛫🛬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Really Wish I Could Have Rode Them. ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🖤🩶🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉

Ancient Chinese Secrete This Mahjong Game Is. 😀😇😈🥰🎮💻🖱📱🇨🇳

Holy Shit. That Quasar's Awesome. Scary But Awesome! 😮🤪😇😈👽👾🪐💫🌟✨🚀🛸🛰💢☢️🕳