What Beautiful Some Fire Engineering Back Then. 🗝📼➿🕰🚒🔥📛👨‍🚒😀😂😍🥰

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Laval Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me we have an old Fire Engine here. Most Likely, my Digital Host, David, and I gotten this picture from MeWe Social Media. According to Google AI this vehicle is a vintage motorized fire apparatus, likely a Ford Model T chassis modified with chemical firefighting equipment. An example of this equipment is a double-tank chemical and hose configuration by a coachbuilder like American-LaFrance or Boyer around the 1910s or 1920s. This vehicle features a bright red body, wooden-spoke wheels painted red, and polished brass fittings. It was an impressive set of wheels for its time. Thankyouverymuch. 🗝📼➿🕰🚒🔥📛👨‍🚒😀😂😍🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Really Wish I Could Have Rode Them. ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🖤🩶🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉

Rub The Jinie Phone And Aladdin Answers You. 😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇😈🧞‍♂️☎️⚜️🇨🇦

Ancient Chinese Secrete This Mahjong Game Is. 😀😇😈🥰🎮💻🖱📱🇨🇳