Superdavebeastula The ChatGPT Snapchat Steam Train Engineer Alien. 😀🥰🚂🚆🚋🚃🚞🛤💻⌨️🖥️🖱️

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Laval Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me that we are on a some Train Ride. My Digital Host, David, and I downloaded a Snapchat photo of ourselves on Facebook. That picture was us driving a School Bus with the same cartoon kid you see in the picture. We used the A.I. Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT to transform the bus into a Choo Choo Train. We also turned the picture from Portrait mode into Landscape mode. We also added a city skyline in the background. That city might be Montreal but we are not too sure about that. In all case we are riding in one of favorite Steam engines. Thankyouverymuch. 😀🥰🚂🚆🚋🚃🚞🛤💻⌨️🖥️🖱️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Really Wish I Could Have Rode Them. ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🖤🩶🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉

Rub The Jinie Phone And Aladdin Answers You. 😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇😈🧞‍♂️☎️⚜️🇨🇦

Ancient Chinese Secrete This Mahjong Game Is. 😀😇😈🥰🎮💻🖱📱🇨🇳