Imagine, I Had To Kill TWO Demonical SOBs To Finish The Story. đŸ˜‚đŸ¤ŖđŸ˜ˆđŸ‘šđŸ‘ē🤟🤘👌🎮🕹️🖲️🖱️đŸ’ģ⌨️đŸ–Ĩ️💾

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Laval Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me we have another character from id Software's Doom game. My Digital Host, David, remember this end part in the Episode, Knee Deep In The Dead. This one looks like the Hell Knight, but has more pink on the torso part. It is also more deadlier than the other. You lose more health when you are hit green goo than the weaker one. This one is called the Baron Of Hell. It appears later on in other Episodes but here you have limited Weaponry. You must slay these two demons before you finish the Level. Thankyouverymuch. đŸ˜‚đŸ¤ŖđŸ˜ˆđŸ‘šđŸ‘ē🤟🤘👌🎮🕹️🖲️🖱️đŸ’ģ⌨️đŸ–Ĩ️💾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Really Wish I Could Have Rode Them. ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙đŸŠĩ💜🖤đŸŠļ🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉

Rub The Jinie Phone And Aladdin Answers You. đŸ˜€đŸ˜ƒđŸ˜„đŸ˜đŸ˜†đŸ˜…đŸ˜‚đŸ¤ŖđŸ˜‡đŸ˜ˆđŸ§ž‍♂️☎️⚜️🇨đŸ‡Ļ

Ancient Chinese Secrete This Mahjong Game Is. 😀😇😈đŸĨ°đŸŽŽđŸ’ģđŸ–ąđŸ“ąđŸ‡¨đŸ‡ŗ