I Wish I Can Remember This Car But I Can't. It's A Beaute However. 🙂😍🥰🚗🚕🚙🏎🚓🛻🚘🚖🚦

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Montreal Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me what we have is another Beautiful Car. It is a 1968 Volkswagen Squareback. My Digital Host, David, told me that his late father used to own one. This is the time when David was first born but he doesn't have any memory of it. He only has a few pictures of it. However, both he and I agree how Gorgeous this car Actually is. We do not know the price of what this car is today, but we believe that it is the price range of Vintage value. We're not sure if it is in the same price range as the Westfalia or the Beetle but we know it is up there in high Antiques price. Thankyouverymuch. 🙂😍🥰🚗🚕🚙🏎🚓🛻🚘🚖🚦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yup. Trudeau, The Fascist Is In BIG Trouble. 😀😂😈