Le Fameux Pizza, Greek Poutine And A Pepsi Mix With Orange Crush. 😀😂🥰😈🍕🍟🥤🇬🇷🇨🇦🐽🐷🐖

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula, The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. So. It Seems to Me that what my Digital Host, David, and I had was Famous Deli Pizza, or Pizza Le Fameux. We had a Greek Poutine. Our drink was Pepsi mixed with a tiny bit of Orange Crush. The last thing that I mentioned is self explanatory. The Le Fameux Pizza is All Dressed Plus Onions and Bacon. I think that there might be a third element in there but I forgotten what it was. The Greek Poutine is poutine with Onion, Gyro and Tzatziki. In all case we ate like chubby fat Greek Gods. Thankyouverymuch. 😀😂🥰😈🍕🍟🥤🇬🇷🇨🇦🐽🐷🐖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yup. Trudeau, The Fascist Is In BIG Trouble. 😀😂😈