I Would Say E) But Lets Add And F) Arrest The Turdo. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆπŸ§‘‍✈️πŸš“πŸš”πŸš¨πŸ”’⏸πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula, The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, coming to you from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. So. It seems to me that what we have is a Multiple Choice Question. I would Guess that my host, David, and I, would have Similar Answer. The One Question is What's The First Thing Pierre Poilievre Should do After Beating Justin Trudeau. Should he AXE The Carbon Tax? Should He B) Defund The CBC? Should He C) End Trudeau's Censorship Laws? Should He D) Stop China's Election Interference? Or is the answer E) All Of The Above? My Personal Answer is E) All of the ABOVE. Thankyouverymuch. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆπŸ§‘‍✈️πŸš“πŸš”πŸš¨πŸ”’⏸πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog