Popular posts from this blog
I Really Wish I Could Have Rode Them. ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🖤🩶🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉
Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula, The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. So. It Seems to Me that what we have is Apperently, is one the last Trams in this city. My Digital Host, David, and I, are not sure if it is the absolute last Street Car to be parked Forever, but we know shortly during this time, sadly, they were to be replaced by Regular Buses. Judging from the photo, this one was Located at the corner (or near the corner) of Papineau and Belanger. You could say it is part of the Plateau Mont-Royal area. A little more east of this is the Rosemont District. It is only too bad we never gotten to see them in use. Thankyouverymuch ☹️❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵💜🖤🩶🤍🤎🚎🚂🚉
Ancient Chinese Secrete This Mahjong Game Is. 😀😇😈🥰🎮💻🖱📱🇨🇳
Well Now, Always Remember, Superdavebeastula The Tall White Gothic Vampire Alien, Coming To You from Montreal Quebec Canada. So. It Seems to Me we have another game Online that my Digital Host, David, like to Play. This one called Mahjong. This game was originally made in China. It was made in the 19th Century WAY before computers were invented or Reinvented. Basically, you have to match two tiles that have the EXACT same image to eliminate them. They HAVE to be on the top. They cannot be Underneath another Tile. The goal is to Eliminate all or most of the tiles to get points. FRVR has this on their site now. Thankyouverymuch. 😀😇😈🥰🎮💻🖱📱🇨🇳
We have basically blocked this person on BitChute on account of making a VERY false allegation of us being pedos. You can say anything you like about us. You can say we are fat, you can call us the f slur, you can say that our argument sucks, and so on. The moment you accuse us of the p word we will block and obliterate you, not only from BitChute but from any other platform possible. Consider this as a warning.
ReplyDeleteThe person in question is named JimB on BitChute. I am giving a heads up on other content creators on this platform. The only unfortunate thing is that I did not retrieve the link to this idiot. If somehow I do, I will put it in a pinned comment below.